Nitric Oxide is a gaseous molecule found in the tissue that forms a single layer of cells lining various organs and cavities of the body, especially the blood vessels, heart, and lymphatic vessels. Nitric Oxide reacts rapidly with oxygen to form nitrogen oxides. It is water soluble and it is produced normally in numerous tissues. Nitric Oxide is considered to be a mediator of cell-to cell communication; it functions in numerous processes including vasodilation, inflammation, and neurotransmission.
Cardio Miracle follows the body's natural pathways to uptake and absorb the nutrients that make it possible for nitric oxide activation to occur. By following these simple tips, you can optimize and maximize each scoop in the most delightful way.
1. Swish Cardio Miracle in your mouth for at least 10 seconds before swallowing. Since Nitric Oxide is water soluble and saliva is comprised of mostly water, swishing allows a more immediate reaction of nitric oxide production through this systemic pathway. Most importantly, saliva also contains digestive enzymes. Each enzyme accelerates a specific chemical reaction that would otherwise proceed too slowly for our purposes. In this way, Nitric Oxide is absorbed and optimized through savory swishing. As a bonus, you can enjoy revitalized gums and oral health!
2. When possible, consume Cardio Miracle on an empty stomach. At minimum, wait 1 hour before or after a meal before consuming Cardio Miracle. This ensures that the proteins and amino acids in our unique formula will not compete with the absorption of other protein-based foods or liquids that may be consumed. Amino acids are building blocks of the cells, and the proteins formed by amino acids (like those in Cardio Miracle) work in different ways to build up the cells than other protein foods and supplements do. In the race for efficient and optimal absorption, it's best to space Cardio Miracle apart with the consumption of other proteins.
3. Try mixing Cardio Miracle in a veggie-based smoothie or with green sprout juice to taste. Leafy greens, which are rich in nitrates and nitrites, are compounds known to stimulate nitric oxide production. By combining the powerful force of greens with a dose of Cardio Miracle, the L-arginine and L-citrulline in Cardio Miracle is sent into double-time producing NO at peak levels. This also will help cut your appetite and leave you feeling full for hours, while still providing optimal nourishment.
4. Nitric oxide is one of the only reliable performance enhancing aids aside from creatine. For optimum performance in the gym, take Cardio Miracle 20-30 minutes before your workout to maximize the ergogenic pump of the L-arginine and L-citrulline in Cardio Miracle. Arginine prior to a strength-training workout can increase the availability of the hormones and amino acids you need during your workout.
5. You may take more than two scoops a day if you are experiencing an injury or feeling sick. The vitamin B, vitamin D, zinc, and other vitamins and minerals work together symbiotically to support your immune system. Some people take 7-8 scoops per day to help with certain health conditions.